Catalyst Bootcamp & Mentoring
Sustainability Summer Camp for young women
to help you find your purpose & be a resilient changemaker
24 – 26 July 2019 BUY TICKETS HERE
To APPLY FOR A BURSARY & All Other Enquiries CONTACT email@example.com
- Create a social or environmental action project on an issue you care passionately about.
- Meet a diverse range of Mentors who provide Green Education & Career guidance & inspiration.
- Fun, practical sessions to help you build your own personal Resilience & Confidence.
- Trip to a local sustainability business to speak to staff and see ethical products being made.
- Meet lots of new like-minded friends and professional contacts.
- Ongoing mentoring support to help you set and achieve goals for your education and future career.
Free Bursaries and assisted places available on application, to apply please contact Traci Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO IS IT FOR?
For young women who want to make a positive difference in the world and are interested in an education and career in sustainability but aren’t sure how to go about it.
“Since the Bootcamp I have become more organised and calm about my future. Also I know how to deal with stress and anxiety due to the motivational sessions and I’m not afraid to speak up.” Dominika, Catalyst Bootcamp 2017 (CB17)
“You’ll realise your potential as change makers in the world, and you’ll become inspired by the immense amount of people you meet in just three days. You’ll gain a new Eco family!” Rowena, CB17
Why do it?
The world is facing serious environmental and social problems – we help young women to be skilled & resilient for a rapidly changing world.
Girls & young women face a multitude of challenges – we provide practical tools to help increase self-confidence & to effectively deal with anxiety and stress.
For a fast changing job market, we also teach the ‘softer’ skills for employability, inc; team working, problem solving & clearer communication.
The transformational educational programme will help you to:
- Build sustainability knowledge and the education and career opportunities available
- Build understanding of your personality strengths and interests
- Learn tools for improving confidence and personal resilience
- Meet inspiring women working in the low-carbon economy and hear their stories
- An opportunity to meet a mentor who will support your pathway into a Green Career.
Here is some feedback from previous delegates:
“The primary reason I would recommend the Bootcamp to a friend is that you meet so many females who are interested in the same field you are interested in. Too often females are silent on issues surrounding sustainability they are passionate about because there aren’t any like-minded individuals who would campaign with them. But, the Bootcamp is the perfect place to find females who are as passionate as you are to make a change in the world!”
“The Bootcamp has made me more aware of my own wellbeing. Now, I regularly practice breathing exercises and try to do yoga once a day to control my own mental health.” Urvi
“It’s an exciting industry to work because it is growing so rapidly, and there is so much innovation involved. All the speakers that I talked to were very passionate about their own subject and enjoyed discussing it with us, giving the impression that you can combine your work with what you are passionate about.” Emilie
“During the 3 days I met the most inspiring females in my life. I didn’t expect to meet such active members in the sustainability industry. Meeting people who work for the UN from females who created their own startups in the local Bristol area showed me the variety of work I could get involved in as a passionate female myself.” Urvi
For more info read the Evaluation of our 2018 Catalyst Bootcamp Evaluation CB 2018
HOW DO I BOOK?
24-26th July 2019 EarlyBird Tickets Now Available BOOK HERE (fully inclusive: 2 nights accommodation, 3 meals a day and all activities)
Payments can be made in installments by arrangement. Please contact Traci Lewis to discuss options: email@example.com FREE BURSARIES and ASSISTED PLACES are available for young women from disadvantaged and low-income households. To help ensure all young women who want to attend the Catalyst Bootcamp can do so. Many thanks to our sponsors for making this possible: Green Unlimited, Pukka Teas, Natracare & Women in Sustainability.
Please email Traci Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
**Chance to WIN A FREE TICKET – Tell us in no more than 100 words or a 1-min video ‘Why I want to be a Catalyst for Change’ closes 30th April 2019** email email@example.com for application form
Why choose our programme?
- Access to experienced green business mentors and other sustainability practitioners
- A fast-track programme to support a career choice in sustainability
- Exclusively for young women
- Helps build self-belief and confidence – to get your voice heard
- A unique opportunity for young women to learn about sustainability principles and tools.
- Empowering programme building personal wellbeing and resilience.
Catalyse Change CIC is a Bristol-based social enterprise working to inspire and empower young women for happy, healthy & green careers, communities and planet. The directors; Jenna Holliday, Julie Ellison, Traci Lewis are all women working in sustainability, with combined wide skill-set and expertise, supported by a extensive network of other sustainability professionals who will be providing expertise and mentoring at the Catalyst Bootcamp. The programme will be held on Bristol University campus, with residential in the beautiful Clifton Hill house student accommodation. Any queries contact organiser: firstname.lastname@example.org M 07870 268 654
All Catalyse Change CIC policies are available on request. Please contact email@example.com
We are looking for Corporate Sponsors to Support our Work – here is our CatalyseChange2019
All enquiries contact: Traci Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org www.catalysechange.com M 07870 268 654
@CatalyseCh FB catalyse change/
Join our journey on social media @CatalyseCh #CatalystBootcamp19