Do get in touch…
Catalyse Change CIC
131b Cromwell Rd
The Small Print
We want to share with you how we treat personal data about you that we receive, including personal details such as your name, e-mail address, home address, work address and other information provided by you. We collect information about you only if you voluntarily submit the information to us for purposes such as (i) becoming a member of our network (ii) taking part in any of our workshops, training or mentoring programmes (iii) completing surveys about your experiences with us and (iv) receiving newsletters and updates from us. You can opt-in or opt-out of e-mail newsletters and updates at any time.
- The type of personal data we might collect about you, including sensitive data
- Your first name and last name;
- Your job title and employer’s details;
- Your contact email and address and your country of residence;
- Your phone number.
We will not intentionally collect or maintain, and do not want you to provide any information regarding ethnic origin, political opinions religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, data concerning your health, data concerning your sex life and sexual orientation and biometric data.
- How we obtain your personal data, including sensitive data
Your information is collected from forms on our website or in person at one of our events, and from information that you subsequently provide to us and information that is otherwise lawfully obtained about you.
- How we use your personal data, including sensitive data
We use the data provided by you to:
- maintain and develop our relationship with you;
- communicate with you regarding any, networking events, or other initiatives via e-mail;
- communicate with you regarding workshops, training, mentoring or other opportunities we believe may be of interest to you;
- enhance our community by conducting analysis of data we collect form you, and by conducting surveys and market research.
- How we protect your personal data, including sensitive data
We have implemented processes to protect your data. Despite such security measures, you should be aware that it is impossible to guarantee absolute security with respect to information sent through the Internet.
- Who we share or disclose your personal data with, including sensitive data
Your personal data will only be shared with third parties with your consent, in accordance with this Privacy Notice and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- How you can access your personal data, including sensitive data
Under data protection laws, you have a right to:
- request a copy of your information;
- ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date;
- ask that we delete your information if we do not have a good cause to retain it; or
- otherwise object to the way in which we use your information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any questions about our use of your information, please email us using the form above or write to Data Protection Officer, Catalyse Change CIC, 131b Cromwell Rd, Bristol, BS6 5EX. You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office or other appropriate regulatory authority in relation to your information held by us, and how we use it (contact details can be found here https://ico.org.uk/).
- Opting out of communication
You may withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information for future marketing mailings or other non-essential purposes, at any time by e-mailing us using the form above.
- Personal information from children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If a parent or legal guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a user is a minor and has provided us with personally identifiable information without verifiable parental consent, we will delete such information from our databases.
- Links to other sites
You may, from time to time, receive links to third-party sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy policies as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. Use of such third-party websites may be subject to a third party’s terms and conditions and is at your own risk. We do not control these third-party websites and shall have no responsibility in connection with any access or use by you of these sites.
- Status of Privacy Notice and Updates
This Privacy Notice is non-contractual. We reserve the right to amend it from time to time. Amendments will be posted to the Website and, where appropriate, through e-mail notification. Unless otherwise specified all such changes will take effect immediately upon posting to the website. For the avoidance of doubt, no change to the Privacy Notice will change the content of your consent that you may have granted.
Last updated: May 2018