Would your students benefit from a Green Career workshop?
Catalyse Change CIC has been running transformative sustainability empowerment and green career workshops for young women and non-binary changemakers for over 8 years. We are delighted to be able to offer our most popular workshops more widely, to a range of age groups and genders, both online and in-person. Our core offerings are listed below, they can be adapted to ensure they are right for your community, budget, and objectives. To explore options, please do get in touch.
We deliver a range of bespoke workshops around our three core topics; Green Careers, Green Skills, and Women’s Confidence & Empowerment.
Green & Climate Careers
- What is a green career and how can you get one?
- Aligning your purpose with the sustainability job market.
- How to get that green job – practical tips & pathways.
- What are green skills and how do you go about growing yours?
- Understanding and growing your soft or transferable green skills
- Women’s confidence & empowerment
- How can we address gender inequities & pay gap?
- Mindset, eco-anxiety, and building resilience.
|Half a day
|Half a day
|£750 + travel**
|£950 + travel**
What is the demand for green skills and careers?
➡️PwC‘s latest Green Jobs Barometer states that the sector outperforms the wider jobs market.
➡️️The Prince’s Trust’s Generation Green Jobs? A report, for example, found that almost half of young people had not heard of ‘green jobs’ during their education, rising to two-thirds of young people not in education, employment, or training (NEET) and young women.
Who is delivering them?
- Traci Lewis is co-founder and director of Catalyse Change CIC, helping build a community of confident, connected climate leaders.
- She has helped to develop the confidence, career aspirations, and green skills of over 1,000 changemakers during her time at Catalyse Change.
- Traci also wrote the No. 1 bestselling book Your Green Career: the handbook for young women and non-binary changemakers. Find it here
Your Green Career workshops
Traci can also deliver this series of three workshops based specifically on her book eg.
- Getting Started: Finding your path inc. purpose, confidence, reframing, imposter syndrome.
- The journey: Becoming a changemaker inc: green careers & skills, getting a job, building networks & community.
- Choosing your future: interactive coaching exercises to visualise and plan your next steps.
Hear from previous attendees:
“I’ve had a great time on Your Green Career course – it’s been fun, welcoming, and eye-opening! I would highly recommend it to anyone keen to start a career in sustainability or just wants more information about this sector.”
“Fantastic for improving outlook and mindset for job hunting. Makes you address your limiting beliefs and understand why you may doubt yourself and your abilities as a woman. Very beneficial.”
Connect with us:
For all queries and more information about these workshops please contact Traci Lewis – 07870 268 654 – firstname.lastname@example.org
*We have a limited number of free 45 min workshops available – for charities and/or social enterprises who need them – please email your request to email@example.com
** Travel costs will be based on the most sustainable and affordable transport to that location. We may also need to charge for one night’s accommodation if public transport doesn’t ensure an early enough arrival time from Bristol to deliver the workshop.