During 3 days in July lots of brilliant women will gather online at the Catalyst Summit to explore some of the biggest questions currently facing us.
- what if the world really were gender equal and fair for everyone?
- what if the world was powered just by renewable energy – with clear skies & clean air all of the time?
- what if I had the confidence and skills to help make that change?
Catalyst Bootcamp cancelled
With our summer Catalyst Bootcamp cancelled because of the pandemic, we could have put everything on hold, but it actually opens up a whole new opportunity. As we can now connect with even more amazing young women and sustainability experts from around the world. Just because we can’t meet in person it shouldn’t stop us connecting, empowering and supporting each other.
Here are 5 good reasons to join our online Catalyst Summit instead:
1. Learn how to save the world – We explore the big questions and take you on a journey to help solve them. We will be joined by some leading sustainability thinkers, tools and resources to help us.
2. Make new like-minded friends – You will have the opportunity to meet other like-minded young women who also want to explore and learn about these topics. Using the chat and break out rooms there will be lots of time to meet each other. We will provide other informal opportunities to meet and stay connected both during and afterwards.
3. Be inspired & have fun – Let’s face it, it’s been a pretty rubbish year so far. And the scale of environmental and social problems facing us couldn’t be bigger. So we think it’s time for some inspiration and some fun. We will be exploring some serious issues, but the event will be friendly, informal and interactive.
4. Meet a mentor – You will also get an opportunity to meet your own mentor – a woman working in sustainability – who will help support your change maker journey for up to six months following the Catalyst Summit. Read this blog from Ruby to find out how the mentoring works.
5. Learn how YOU can be the change you wish to see in the World – You’ll be supported to explore and identify your purpose, courage and confidence. And provided with the tools and inspiration to apply them to your own dream career and change maker journey.
We can’t wait for you to join us. Tickets are now available for the full 3 day programme, or you can also just join for one or two of the days, if you wish. Early bird tickets available until 12 June. Or if you can’t afford a ticket email Traci for a bursary application form.
For info and to book VISIT HERE
For all enquiries contact Traci Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org www.catalysechange.com